We present you our collection of desktop wallpaper theme: Beautiful Forest. You will definitely choose from a huge number of pictures that option that will suit you exactly! If there is no picture in this collection that you like, also look at other collections of backgrounds on our site. We have more than 5000 different themes, among which you will definitely find what you were looking for! Find your style!
Dream Spring 2012 – beautiful forest Wallpapers – HD Wallpapers 96716
Beautiful Forest Landscape Wallpaper
Hd Beautiful Forest Fall Leaf Autumn Wallpaper | Free Wallpaperd
Beautiful Forest Waterfall Wallpaper
Beautiful Forest Wallpaper 524488
Download Beautiful Green Forest River Wide HD Wallpaper. Search more .
Gorgeous HDR Forest Wallpaper
Beautiful Forest Wallpapers
In Forest Beautiful Forests Green Nature Road Trees
Beautiful Forest #1
Forest – PEACEFUL Natural Photography Nature Zen Leaves Forest Wallpaper 1920Ã1080 for HD 16
Beautiful Forest Wallpaper 36808
forest desktop wallpaper hd wallpapers
Summer Forest wallpapers – Crazy Frankenstein
Beautiful Pine Forest Wallpaper
Beautiful Forests 570294
Big Beautiful Nature Green Forest Images | HD Wallpapers
Beautiful Small Pond Near The Green Forest
Beautiful Forest – Wallpaper HD
Beauty Forest Waterfall Wallpaper
Red forest Nature desktop wallpaper, Forest wallpaper, Tree wallpaper – Nature no.
Forest – Mystic Autumn Grass Path Trees Beautiful Forest Fog Fence Leaves Miri Wallpapers Dark for
15 – Forest Desktop Wallpapers – Free Photography Wallpapers .
Beautiful Green Forest HD Wide Wallpaper for Widescreen (37 Wallpapers) – HD Wallpapers
Green Forest Wallpaper Hd Background 9 HD Wallpapers
Snowy Forest Desktop Wallpaper
La Push forest Wallpaper Landscape Nature
beautiful forests wallpaper[1920×1080]
Spooky House Fantasy Forest wallpaper HD [1920 1080]
Beautiful Forest Paintings | Beautiful Forest Paintings HD Wallpaper (Full HD – 1920×1080)
This collection presents the theme of Beautiful Forest. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in formats 4K - UFHD(UHD) 3840 × 2160 2160p, 2K 2048×1080 1080p, Full HD 1920x1080 1080p, HD 720p 1280×720 and many others.
How to setup a wallpaper
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the “Use as Wallpaper” option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Go to Start.
- Type “background” and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under Background there
is a drop-down list.
- Choose “Picture” and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose “Solid color” and then select a color.
- Choose “Slideshow” and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as “Fill” or “Center”.
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.