- Christmas Kittens
- Funny Cat Christmas
- Cute Easter Bunny
- Anime Christmas Wallpaper HD
- Anime Halloween
- Minion Christmas
- Christmas Cartoon
- Easter Lilies
- Easter Lily
- Christmas Wallpaper and Screensavers
- St Patricks Day Wallpaper Backgrounds
- Wallpaper Thanksgiving
- Christmas Wallpapers for Desktop 1920×1080
- Christmas Wallpapers and Screensavers
- Animated Christmas Wallpapers for Desktop
- 4K Christmas
- Christmas Desktop theme
- 2017 New Year
- Sexy Halloween Wallpaper for PC
- Animated Christmas
- Winter Christmas Desktop Backgrounds
- Halloween Animated with Sound
- Halloween Animated Desktop
- Merry Christmas Wallpaper 2018
- Christmas Background Pictures
- Animated Thanksgiving Desktop
- Animated Halloween
- Religious Christmas Background
- Animated Christmas Wallpaper with Music
- Christmas Desktop
- Christian Thanksgiving
- Christmas HD Wallpaper 1080p 1920×1080
- Thanksgiving Wallpaper for Computer
- Christmas HD
- Christmas Pictures for Desktop Background
- Christmas Wallpaper for Computer
- Christmas PC
- Christmas Snow Wallpaper Scenes
- Snowy Christmas Scenes
- White Christmas Lights
- Live Halloween Wallpaper for iPhone
- Cute Merry Christmas
- Christmas Present
- Wallpaper Halloween Pictures
- HD Christmas Wallpaper 1920×1080
- Christmas Wallpaper for Widescreen Computer
- Christmas Wallpapers HD 1080p
- Christmas Background for Pictures
- Christmas Wallpaper iPhone 6 Plus
- Thanksgiving Computer
- Christmas HD Widescreen Wallpaper 1920×1080
- Ultra HD Christmas
- Christmas Lights Wallpapers and Screensavers
- 4Th of July Wallpaper Widescreen
- Easter Desktop
- New Years Eve Wallpaper 2018
- Live Halloween Wallpaper for Desktop
- Thanksgiving Wallpaper 1920×1080
- Holiday Desktop
- Christmas Wallpapers Backgrounds
- Firework Wallpapers Screensavers
- St Patricks Day Wallpaper Images
- Christmas Tree Desktop Background
- Christmas Scenery
- Disney Christmas Wallpaper Desktop
- Thanksgiving Desktop Wallpapers Backgrounds
- Beautiful HD Christmas
- HD Christmas Wallpaper Widescreen
- Halloween Wallpaper Images
- Pink Christmas
- Christmas Winter Scenes
- Christmas Screen Backgrounds
- Animated Christmas Wallpaper for iPad
- Christian Christmas Desktop
- Thanksgiving Images
- Christmas Winter Backgrounds
- Halloween Computer
- 3D Animated Christmas
- Santa Wallpaper HD
- Santa Claus
- Wallpapers for Desktop Christmas
- Christmas Star
- Christmas Tree Wallpapers HD
- Backgrounds for Christmas Pictures
- HD Birthday
This collection presents the theme of Holiday wallpapers. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in formats 4K - UFHD(UHD) 3840 × 2160 2160p, 2K 2048×1080 1080p, Full HD 1920x1080 1080p, HD 720p 1280×720 and many others.
How to setup a wallpaper
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the “Use as Wallpaper” option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Go to Start.
- Type “background” and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under Background there
is a drop-down list.
- Choose “Picture” and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose “Solid color” and then select a color.
- Choose “Slideshow” and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as “Fill” or “Center”.
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.