- Girls and Muscle Cars
- Girls and Trucks
- Country Girls and Trucks
- Car Girl
- Emma Stone HD
- Marilyn Monroe
- Gamer Girl
- Vault Girl Fallout
- Emma Watson HD Wallpapers 1080p
- Sexy Desktop Wallpapers and Backgrounds
- Beautiful Women Faces
- Country Girl
- Tattoo Girl Wallpaper HD
- Most Beautiful Women HD
- Cute Baby Girl Pictures
- Girls with Guns
- Girls Wallpaper Desktop Background
- Megan Fox Supergirl
- Teen Girl Wallpaper for Computer
- Ellie Goulding Wallpaper HD
- Surfer Girl
- Melanie Martinez Cry Baby
- Chopper Girls Motorcycle
- Kate Upton Wallpaper 1920×1080
- Pin Up Girls HD
- Girl and Bike
- Sasha Gray
- Kate Winslet Wallpapers Titanic
- Taylor Momsen Wallpaper HD
- Motorcycle Girl
- Girls on Motorcycles
- Kristin Kreuk Wallpaper HD
- Jennifer Lawrence Wallpaper HD
- Punk Girl
- Carmen Electra Wallpaper HD
- IPhone Girl
- Amy Lee HD
- Pretty Girls
- Beauty Salon
- Sara Jean Underwood Desktop
- Danica Patrick Go Daddy
- Gorgeous Redhead
- Sofia Vergara Wallpaper HD
- Katrina Kaif Wallpapers HD
- Jessica Chobot
- Natalie Dormer
- Scene Girl
- Michelle Rodriguez Wallpaper HD
- Cute Teen Girl
- Miley Cyrus Wallpaper 23
- Jessica Simpson
- Jesse Jane
- Kaley Cuoco Wallpaper 1920×1080
- Melania Trump
- Ford Mustang Wallpaper with Girls
- Scarlet Witch HD
- Beautiful Ladies
- Pakistani Girl
- Teenage Girl
- Water Girl
- Jessica Simpson Daisy Duke
- Pretty Faces
- Dirt Bike Girls
- Emily Ratajkowski
- Selena Gomez 2018
- Katy Perry HD Wallpaper 1920×1080
- Milla Jovovich
- Felicia Day
- Taeyeon Wallpaper 2018
- Emma Stone Wallpaper 1920×1080
- Women Wallpapers for Desktop
- Emma Watson HD Wallpaper 1920×1080
This collection presents the theme of Girl wallpapers. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in formats 4K - UFHD(UHD) 3840 × 2160 2160p, 2K 2048×1080 1080p, Full HD 1920x1080 1080p, HD 720p 1280×720 and many others.
How to setup a wallpaper
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the “Use as Wallpaper” option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Go to Start.
- Type “background” and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under Background there is a drop-down list.
- Choose “Picture” and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose “Solid color” and then select a color.
- Choose “Slideshow” and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as “Fill” or “Center”.
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your choices.
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.