- Black and White Camo
- Army Camo
- Orange Camo
- Blue Camo
- Camo iPhone Wallpaper HD
- Grey Camo
- Military Pin Up
- Marines Wallpaper HD
- USMC Screensavers and Wallpaper
- USMC iPhone
- Ar 15 Wallpaper HD
- Marine Corps Wallpaper and Screensavers
- IPhone Navy Seal
- USMC Wallpaper and Screensavers
- Us Army Special Forces
- USMC Backgrounds
- F 14 Tomcat Wallpaper HD
- Army Rangers
- Marine Corps Screensavers and Wallpaper
- US Navy Images Logo
- Seal Team 6
- USMC Wallpapers and Screensavers
- Diamond Dogs Metal Gear
- Marine Corps iPhone
- Air Force iPhone
- USMC Wallpaper for iPhone
- Glock 19 Wallpaper Desktop
- F 16 Wallpaper HD
- Cool USMC
- A 10 Warthog Wallpaper HD
- Marine Corps
- Smith and Wesson Mp
- Marines HD
- Navy Camo
- B 17 Flying Fortress
- US Marine Corps Logo
- United States Navy iPhone
- USMC Wallpaper Marine Corps
- American Soldier
- Air Force Logo
- USMC Wallpaper 1920×1080
- US Navy iPhone
- Marines in Combat
- Wallpaper USMC
- Navy Screensavers and Wallpaper
- US Marines Logo
- USMC Logo
- Russian Army Wallpaper HD
- Navy Phone
- Indian Army HD
This collection presents the theme of Military wallpapers. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in formats 4K - UFHD(UHD) 3840 × 2160 2160p, 2K 2048×1080 1080p, Full HD 1920x1080 1080p, HD 720p 1280×720 and many others.
How to setup a wallpaper
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the “Use as Wallpaper” option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Go to Start.
- Type “background” and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under Background there
is a drop-down list.
- Choose “Picture” and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose “Solid color” and then select a color.
- Choose “Slideshow” and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as “Fill” or “Center”.
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.