This collection presents the theme of Christmas Wallpapers and Screensavers. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in formats 4K - UFHD(UHD) 3840 × 2160 2160p, 2K 2048×1080 1080p, Full HD 1920x1080 1080p, HD 720p 1280×720 and many others.
How to setup a wallpaper
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Go to Start.
- Type “background” and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under Background there
is a drop-down list.
- Choose “Picture” and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose “Solid color” and then select a color.
- Choose “Slideshow” and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as “Fill” or “Center”.
- Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
- Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
- Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
- Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.